At AMAC Roofing Sheeting Cladding Ltd we offer services for Aluminium Rain Screen Facades in Glasgow and throughout Central Scotland.
Rainscreens are a non-penetrative façade system that incorporates a fast-to-install lightweight flat rainscreen panel, suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.
The rainscreen system is a cost-effective horizontally-spanning solution providing the flexibility to install panels in two directions - this choice of panel mounting direction is a unique benefit which allows not only easier and faster installation compared to conventional systems but also allows scaffolding or subsequent construction work to be coordinated independently from the installation process.
The system's innovative design and technical capabilities also allow individual sheets to be removed and installed without compromising the adjoining panels or the overall integrity of the façade system.
Rainscreens are particularly beneficial for:
- Contemporary, visually stunning aesthetics
- Several different profile widths provide flexibility and scope for design
- Highly cost-effective through simple and fast installation techniques
- Optimised panel geometry means low inherent weight and reduced use of materials
- Variable acoustic and thermal insulation options
- A wide range of colour and surface finishes with edge folding as standard
- Fully integrated corner panels (optional)
- High structural performance
- Creation of fixed point without the use of screws and rivets
Get a quote today
We're happy to provide a price on request